So last night consisted of more measuring to be sure that we had every number locked down tight. Then we did some math to calculate square footage and determine amounts of materials necessary for our project. We made a three-page list, and hit Home Depot. About $800+ later we came home and unloaded the truck, ate dinner, and went to bed.
Tonight we’ll be going to a lumber yard to purchase some useable furring strips (all of the ones at HD are bent and warped badly). These are necessary to make a grid on the ceiling to hang the sheetrock from.
It seems like we’ve been waiting for this week for ever and now it’s almost here and it’ll be over too quickly. Anyway, got to go drive out to Waltham for the day. Lots of meetings to be had.